What we agree to
1. Provide bitch owner with a complete (minimum) 5 generation pedigree of the Stud Dog
2. Take normal adequate care of the bitch while in our charge
3. Have the stud dog in good physical condition.
4. Sign Kennel Club Litter Registration promptly and return to bitch owner on collection
5. Provide copies of health tests.
6. Provide a return stud service of the same dog to the same bitch if no pregnancy results from the mating, at no charge. To receive the return service, the bitch owner must notify the stud dog owner of failure to conceive, in writing, not more than 70 days following the mating. If the stud is no longer available for whatever reason, for the return service, the stud owner or agent reserves the right to offer a different stud to the bitch owner.
What we require you do:
1. Pay the agreed stud service fee when the bitch has been serviced.
2. If pick of the litter, i.e. the puppy is to be taken in lieu of the cash stud fee
3. Send bitch in good health and in season.
4. Notify stud dog owner, in writing no later than 70 days after mating if no pregnancy results from the mating. Failure to do so will result in no return service being provided.
5. Keep the bitch properly confined following the breeding to ensure no other dog could mate her accidentally, before mating season is finished.
1. All expenses in connection with the breeding, such as cultures, artificial insemination, fresh or frozen sperm collection, sperm shipment, shipping containers and veterinarian fees incurred in connection with this breeding are the responsibility of the Bitch owner and must be paid as they are incurred.
2. The current Stud Fee for our dogs is £500 or pick of the litter, if we so choose
3. If pick of the litter, the puppy is to be taken in lieu of the cash stud fee, stud owner will make selection of pick puppy prior to any puppy being sold or promised and prior to the litter becoming four/six/eight weeks old.
4. Stud owner is not obligated to sign litter registration application until stud fee is paid in full or pick of the litter is agreed.
5. Stud owner has exclusive rights to sell or keep pick puppy (if taking a puppy in lieu of cash stud fee). Stud owner has the right to name the said puppy.
6. One puppy born alive or dead constitutes a litter.